K9-Calm Pet Calming
These tablets are meant to be eaten directly, or as part of a meal, crushed if necessary into your dog’s food or a treat.
Up to 10kg: half to 1 tablet per day
11-25kg: 2 tablets per day
26-40kg: 2-3 tablets per day
Over 40kg: 4 tablets per day
Dose can be given based on approximately 1 tablet per 12.5kg of weight.
Taurine 240mg, Inositol 240mg, L-Theanine 15mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 6mg, Ginger Extract 5mg, Magnesium 4mg, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate, Chicken Flavouring, Magnesium Stearate.
If under medical supervision please consult a vet before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Best Before: For best before end and batch number see base of bottle.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance certification for:
PACKAGING /LABEL DETAILS:
This product is packed into a 300ml flat mail packet bottle requiring 2 labels – 1 front and 1 back.
970px x 1655px at 300DPI (that's 82mm x 140mm)
- Tough 1157 Pet Calming tablets provide a convenient, effective and easy to administer calming support for dogs.
- Tough 1157 utilises natural ingredients to support dogs who suffer from anxiety and hyper activity.
- Yummy chicken flavour Tough 1157 tablets are readily eaten and can also be crushed / crumbled to mix with dog food or treats.
- Tough 1157 helps to maintain a balanced mind and mood in nervous, anxious or hyperactive dogs. Particularly helpful in times of stress such as thunderstorms, fireworks etc
- Tough 1157 Pet Calming Tablets are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
We also ship to Ireland and Europe however please note we are unable to ship orders containing knives to any European countries. The prices for European shipping are shown at the time of payment. Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 2 to 3 working days of acceptance of order whilst goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within 5to 7 working days. Any losses or pilferages during transit must be reported in writing within three days from the delivery date and damaged parcels must be signed for as damaged. Please note we do not deliver to third party addresses..
Providing goods have not been worn, altered or used and are returned within 7 days of receipt in original packaging and with all tags intact, a replacement can be sent or a refund issued. This is at the discretion of the Company and buyer remains liable for any carriage costs incurred, with the exception of the return of faulty or damaged goods.