SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
500mg x 120 Capsules
Apple cider vinegar comes from the fermented juice of crushed apples.
TOUGH 1157 products are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice.
These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Adults, take 1-3 capsules daily with water and food.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
1 capsule typically provides:
Apple Cider Vinegar 500mg
Apple Cider Vinegar, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Maltodextrin.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
Cautions: Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Do not exceed stated dose.
- Tough 1157 High Strength Apple Cider Vinegar capsules contain 500mg of apple cider vinegar powder in a convenient daily supplement.
- Apple cider vinegar is high in active nutrition - rich in acetic acid and nutrients such as B vitamins and vitamin C.
- The high nutritional content of apple cider vinegar has been shown to have several health support benefits.
- Free from all common allergens, including gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans!
- Tough 1157 Care Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 quality assurance certification, which guarantees you receive consistently high quality products.
We also ship to Ireland and Europe however please note we are unable to ship orders containing knives to any European countries. The prices for European shipping are shown at the time of payment. Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 2 to 3 working days of acceptance of order whilst goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within 5to 7 working days. Any losses or pilferages during transit must be reported in writing within three days from the delivery date and damaged parcels must be signed for as damaged. Please note we do not deliver to third party addresses..
Providing goods have not been worn, altered or used and are returned within 7 days of receipt in original packaging and with all tags intact, a replacement can be sent or a refund issued. This is at the discretion of the Company and buyer remains liable for any carriage costs incurred, with the exception of the return of faulty or damaged goods.