Can be swallowed whole or mixed with food. For easy administration, break open or pierce gel capsule and mix with food. If giving more than one gel capsule it is best to split between morning and evening if possible.
Cats: 1 capsule every other day
Up to 10kg: 1 capsule every other day
10-20kg: 1 capsule per day
20kg-40kg: 2 capsules per day
Over 40kg: 1 capsule for every 20kg of weight
One softgel typically provides:
Fish Oil Complex 1000mg
ALA (alpha linolenic acid)– 155mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) – 72mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) – 47mg
LA (linoleic acid) – 184mg
OA (oleic acid) – 170mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) – 12mg (15iu)
Omega 3,6,9 Fish Oil Complex, Soft gel capsule shell (Gelatin shell, purified water).
Allergy advice: contains fish
If under medical supervision please consult a vet before use. Safe use in pregnant or lactating animals has not been proven. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Best Before: For best before end and batch number see base of bottle.
- Tough 1157 Omega 3,6 & 9 capsules contains a balanced blend of essential fatty acids and oils, including EPA, DHA and ALA.
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision. ) During pregnancy and breast feeding it also contributes to the normal brain development and normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants.*
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.*
- ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.*
- Tough 1157 products are manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice. Quality 100% Guaranteed
We also ship to Ireland and Europe however please note we are unable to ship orders containing knives to any European countries. The prices for European shipping are shown at the time of payment. Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 2 to 3 working days of acceptance of order whilst goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within 5to 7 working days. Any losses or pilferages during transit must be reported in writing within three days from the delivery date and damaged parcels must be signed for as damaged. Please note we do not deliver to third party addresses..
Providing goods have not been worn, altered or used and are returned within 7 days of receipt in original packaging and with all tags intact, a replacement can be sent or a refund issued. This is at the discretion of the Company and buyer remains liable for any carriage costs incurred, with the exception of the return of faulty or damaged goods.